Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Patricia June's

As most of you know, I don't have the job at Welk Music Group anymore. And for the past month or so, I have been working at a women's clothing boutique in Santa Monica and its been lots of fun! Its a great store, check out the website: http://www.patriciajunesboutique.com/. It has been so nice to have this job while I'm looking for something more permanent. The owner is great, a couple of weeks ago I accompanied her to buy clothes for the store. We were gone for 8 hours buying clothes! I have to admit it was a little frustrating... I got in my car to leave that night and didn't have one bag in the trunk. I felt empty inside... I shopped all day, spent thousands of dollars and had not one article of clothing to show for it :) Please don't worry about me though, I will most definitely get all of those clothes for the wholesale price! Which leads me to tell all of you to never buy anything (unless absolutely necessary) at full price!

No comments:

Post a Comment