Monday, February 1, 2010

NYE!

On New Years Eve Erik, Alica, (a new friend!) Kerstin, Evan and myself went to a restaurant called Primitivo in Venice. The atmosphere was wonderful, tons of old chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, some of the best sangria I have ever had and great food! After dinner Erik, Alica and I went to The Stronghold (also in Venice) to listen some live music and ring in the New Year! The Stronghold is the very first denim brand manufactured in L.A. as well as a really cool music venue in a loft above the retail store. Its an small intimate venue that we love! I know there are not many pics but I will work on getting more!


Kerstin and I at Primitivo

Evan and Kerstin

The Stronghold. Paul Chesne is on the right, he is one of our favorites that plays there regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment